Wednesday, October 31, 2012

*EXPIRED* FREE Redbox Video Game Code!




I didn't even know that Redbox rented video games!

You can text JUSTDANCE to 727272 on your cell phone for a FREE 1-day Redbox Video Game Rental Code!  Your code expires 12/31 at 11:59pm. HOWEVER, I don't know how long the offer to GET the free code will last. So, text to get your free code soon! (Remember, Message and data rates my apply!)


I really need to start using Redbox again. I have been overlooking them ever since we got Netflix, but there are times when I'd really like to see a movie when it comes out on DVD, and not all Netflix movies are available on instant view. Redbox will be my economical source for seeing those "must see" movies a lot sooner!


I just did sent my text, and got my code for a free video game rental within seconds. 
Also, what I liked is that Redbox sent a second text telling me I could reply with a "Y" if I want to join the Redbox Games Text Club. That means, just because I texted them for the free video game code, they aren't going to automatically sign me up for future texts. Very nice! I really do appreciate being asked first!

A BIG thank you to DEALSEEKINGMOM.com for posting the link to this free Redbox video game rental code! DealSeekingMom has tons of great info on Coupons, Deals, Freebies, Living on Less, Money-Making Ideas, Store Deals, etc. Please visit her site and tell her SAHMonomics sent you!

Enjoy!
Diana

No comments:

Post a Comment